Jul 11, 2012

big mirrors at ikea

 if you have a large wall in your home that is empty, you should seriously consider
 adding a mirror to fill it. 
 mcgill design

(toronto design group, via emily clark)

 (via houzz)

(via houzz)

adding a mirror in a room does a few really great things--it not only visually expands the room, but also reflects light and you can get a lot of bang for your buck when covering a large, blank wall. in many cases, the larger the mirror, the higher the cost, but ikea happens to have some really great mirrors at very affordable costs.

songe mirror--$99,

stave mirror--$49.

mongstad mirror--$129.

here are a few other things i fell in love with at ikea:
ikeas new REAL wood dressers! i see a lot of hacks on the horizon....

i also really liked the weight and texture of these pillow covers. they would look great in a beach
house, mixed with brighter pillows.

i adore polka dots, and loved these new dotted duvets.
similar to pb teens dottie duvet, but WAY less!


7 comments:

  1. Love big mirrors. I've had one for over 15 yrs and love it. In the living room it doubles the size of the room. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that first one. Can not believe it's IKEA! M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I've been on the lookout for some big mirrors. Love the first one from IKEA. I actually found a large circle mirror on the side of the road the other day. I just need to figure out a way to hang it. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their mirrors!! I have bought two of them one for my daughters home and one for my sons!! They are an amazing value!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love big mirrors! That first one is amazing for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - I love that 'Songe' mirror - I had no idea that IKEA sold such things!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just bought the songe mirror for my bedroom. I love love love it! Large and lovely!

    ReplyDelete