Jan 29, 2013

uncle!

dear mother nature,

i didn't complain a bit when you decided to rain on my wedding day, but *this* has got to stop!
(i'm trying to build a house here!)

first, it was a LOT of snow...

 and then FOG...(and weeks of inversion)

 and freezing temperatures....



and THEN ICE??? (you really outdid yourself with this one. it was a doozy!)

 and now MORE snow....

 dont we already have enough??

 my poor house is getting buried!

 please make it stop! (no pun intended.)

 the forecast isn't boosting my mood at all.

really??


please.
i can't take much more. and i think i speak for everyone in the entire state of utah.

sincerely,
autumn

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a little personal vaycay to AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!

    Now I feel kinda wimpy for complaining about highs in the low 60's a week ago - I think you just illustrated all the reasons why I moved to Florida!

    Hopefully some warmth & sunshine are headed your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cheryl!
      i am dreaming of being in florida right now. i would trade humidity any day over snow and ice.

      Delete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this site needs much more attention.

    I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!
    Feel free to visit my web blog ... swollen foot Ankle

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was 76 in GA today. Felt like early summer. All of my Utah FB friends are sharing your same feelings. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ack! i am so jealous! most of my family lives in tennessee, and they keep telling about their perfect weather. i will just make sure i call them in august and let them know how perfect the weather is here. :)

      Delete
  5. As an Australian reading your blog, who has never experienced falling snow, I think your house looks absolutely beautiful buried in snow! I can however understand your annoyance! Good luck and keep warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That's a lot of snow! Well I cant be an objective commenter here, as we rarely see snow in my town and when we do, we really go out and celebrate it (even if it's only a few snowflakes!). Hope that mother nature hears your prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete