Aug 5, 2013

good brass, bad brass

just a friendly reminder that brass is back! 
but, there is a difference between GOOD brass, and BAD are a few examples in case you are having trouble distinguishing between the two.

GOOD brass:

BAD brass.
(really, people??)

who decided THIS was a good idea?


  1. Omg, that last one cracked me up! Yes, who in the world would make it and who in the world would buy it?!

  2. Ha!
    For some reason I found myself thinking about your "This not that" posts this morning, and this is really in the same vein. fun!


  3. I was trying to explain the whole "good brass/icky brass" thing to a friend the other day but I could tell she just wasn't following. :p Now I can show her!

    w.t.heck is up with those bears?! Hah.

  4. I think I have a few brass pieces that are questionable. Need to know of a way to turn bad brass into good!

  5. Hysterical! I miss your "buy this, not that"

  6. Autumn, I am laughing so hard right now at that last photo!

  7. Laughing out loud! Totally agree on all these. I still have clients that when I mention brass I can see from the look on their face they are thinking about your "bad brass" examples. As for the bears, no words! M.