Apr 7, 2010

living spaces:clean traditoinal

lovely, lovely rooms to drool over...

back tomorrow with more great living spaces!


  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to come over to my blog yesterday and comment. I don't know about you, but comments are one of my favorite forms of validation these days. :) Good luck to you in all your design endeavors!

  2. I have been addicted to your blog for days. While searching for party decor ideas I stumbled upon the Lego party. While I was analyzing the details I told myself I have to see more about the gal that did this because she knows way more than just how to throw a party. (It was too perfect!) Well, now you have me dealing with desires that I have pushed down and I cannot stop thinking about how I can become as good of a designer as you. I have no education and very little training but I have ALWAYS wanted to be an interior designer/architect/builder/all things beautiful and creative. I do a few rooms here and there. With 3 kids and a tight budget I have told myself this dream is in the far future. I do fine until I picked up the newest Elle Decor, see a gorgeous home, or come across design*dump. Please don't ever take this blog offline. I will drool over this for too long. Keep it coming. Claire