Mar 11, 2011

10 ways to use garden stools

using garden stools inside has been a popular trend lately.
and no wonder...these fun little ceramic stools can be used 
in a variety of ways, and play well with all kinds
 of styles and room layouts.
take a look:









i can't believe i don't own one yet!
i think i would use mine in a master bathroom,
as a place to set some towels or bubble bath...

images via, decorpad, bunny williams, timothy whealon, odi et amo,
lonny, bonestreet trout hall, palmer weiss, mary mcdonald.

9 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea where to source the canvas "boxes" as shown in the shelving unit in the kids room (the one w/ the big teddy bear)? I would like to do something like than in my office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the container store, world market or pier 1 are always great places to look for these kinds of things..
    :)
    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my ceramic stool. I never thought of placing it in the bathroom - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your title as "Garden Tools" and was saying to myself, "I only see garden stools!" Oops! :)

    Theses stools all look so lovely in their respective rooms. I can't imagine using them outside! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jodi...
    hee haa...garden TOOLS.
    that make me chuckle.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing all of the fun ways these can be used! I'd love to get one for my home to use as a side table to my chair...just waiting for a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. try hable construction online- they have great fabric storage boxes

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is nice to see modernize furniture. It does not place for its purpose but it adds beauty to a place to make it more elegant to look. Even it costs too much but you won't regret if you purchase theses awesome things.

    ReplyDelete