Apr 27, 2011

what i am loving now

a few pretty things that have me dreaming...

i am so digging the vintage/industrial vibe of this entire collection.

where, oh WHERE can i put this rug??

these would keep my kids entertained for hours!

i love simple, white dinner wear, and this "caterers" set  is a great way to get a lot of bang for your buck.


the colors in this shower curtain would jazz up any bathroom.


i've seen a lot of chevron pillows, but the texture on this pillow from lands end is hard to beat.

these coasters are so cute that it makes me wish that someone...ANYONE in my house used coasters.

if this marquee letter wasn't so expensive, i would totally 
buy one for my little mans room.

i am thinking about swapping out my "real" purse for 
this canvas cutie for the summer.

and last but not least...i need a house so i can build a
pergola, so i can hang these lanterns from 
that pergola on my house.

7 comments:

  1. Ooo Love the 1st shelf/wrack thingy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed the vintage industrial bins are perfect....Great choice on that shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a new shower curtain and I love that one! Thanks for great finds. If only money really grew on tress I would take one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are those lanterns fun. I want to hang one above my corner tub

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin that storage bin. Would definately use it in my kitchen:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    giveaway on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love the wire bins. I was looking through a Pottery Barn catalog a long time ago and saw a bathroom they had coordinated in white with navy blue walls and all I could think of was how I could build a master bedroom that would have a master bathroom that I could paint navy blue (my husband and I have a bedroom but it is NOT a master bedroom and we share the bathroom with our 3 kids). So your pergola comment made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bins, and the lanterns are gorgeous. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete