Feb 13, 2012

lovey-dovey

if you have been reading my blog for a while, then you are probably aware that i am not
the biggest fan of valentines day. in fact, until about 5 years ago, i refused to even celebrate.
it's amazing what kids and a very romantic (and persistent) husband can do. i have to admit,
that i even find myself looking forward to it each year.
with the popularity of pinterest lately,  it is always fun to see all of the images that get added there
around each holiday. here are some of my favorites:











for image sources, click here to see my valentines pinterest board.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I was kinda puzzled to see the title of this post...That does NOT sound like Autumn! LOL! Sounds like you've got yourself a keeper for a husband and kids there! ;) Thanks for sharing, there are some really cute ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! Valentine's Day has never been a big deal to me but now that I have children, well, you know the rest! My oldest son is in Kindegarden and likes to give me little love notes! They mean to world to him(and me, of course!) Tomorrow I'm taking blank cards and embelishments to his class and will help them make 2 cards each for their families. I will look on your pininterest tags to see if I can any additional ideas! thanks! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my new Pinterest hero. Ann

    ReplyDelete