Feb 20, 2012

design plan: boys bedroom

in honor of presidents day, i wanted to share a design plan that i completed for a pre-teen boy who loves
baseball, collecting coins, and all things related to the president of the united states.
his room was part of a new addition to the house, and was a clean slate for me and my client to create a space for a growing boy to not only sleep, but socialize with friends, study and hone his collecting skills.


interested in working together to create a more functional and beautiful space?
i will be taking new clients in the middle of march. email me with questions about rates,
how e-design works, or to get on my waiting list:
autumnclemons@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. One moment, I'll post mine soon. just wanted to say I love your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I think it makes a fine guest room, too. He has got to be thrilled with his grown up room.

    ReplyDelete