Aug 22, 2012

great finds

i spend a lot of time at the sites of most popular online retailers. because i specialize in online design, or e-design, these stores are where i find nearly everything for my clients homes.
here are a few things that have had me oohing and aaahing lately:

pb teen just introduced this austen wood veneer pendant, and i love it! it looks a lot like similar pendants that range from $200 to $1000, but this one will only set you back $99. i think it would look amazing in a boys room or a home office.

the dunham sofa from west elm is also available in a loose cushion back, but i like this version better. this sofa is a dead ringer for the hutton sofa form room and board, which i ADORE. (And good for us---the dunham sofa is several hundred dollars less!)

world market has recently revamped their website, making it easier to navigate. they have also introduced some great new pieces, that i would love to use for clients and myself. here are my picks from world market: 

 piper x-base accent table-$99

 goldenrod harper banquette $499

 nico arch mirror-$149

 cooper round dining table-$399

 provence dining table-$529. (very similar to the ones at restoration hardware,
at a fraction of the cost!)

peacock ella side chair (set of 2) $359

*i have pinned all of these beauties to my affordable finds board, so if you want to add them to a board you have been working on, just click here.

happy shopping!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that Piper X-Base table is awesome! And it seems like it's gone on sale...now it's down to $79.99!! Whoo hoo! The Cooper Round Dining Table is what our kitchen table wishes it could be. Maybe there's a table makeover in my future? Thanks for the great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! world market prices are so fickle. it is always fun to visit the site and find out the prices are even lower than you expected.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the banquette! I'll have to keep that in my back pocket for my clients as well! Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really amazed with the designs of the posted furniture pieces and above all the price list of these pieces are just unbelieveable.I can think to have the wood veneer pendant for my living room.It will perfectly match with its interior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the light fixture is great and fun! Love so many of these choices! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing what you find. I enjoy reading your blog esp these great/afordable posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Piper table. I wish it was taller so that I could use it in my entry. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That PBteen light fixture is such a great find! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a good shopper with style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always, without fail, come over here and find such great ideas! Thanks Autumn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, thank you! i am so glad that my picks are liked by someone with fabulous taste!

      Delete