week 3 of the one room challenge...this is always the week where you realize you better GET SOME STUFF DONE if you're going to make the deadline!
i finally got some preliminary plans from the cabinet fabricators!
the spaces are pretty small, and i have definite ideas of what works for our family.
in order to best communicate the changes i needed, i sent a revised copy of the plans with some notes and images. when communicating with sub contractors, it always helps to provide not only specific dimensions, (or a range of acceptable dimensions), and some pictures that show what you are looking for.
here are the changes/notes i sent:
i have placed some orders for most items, and should have most all of the components by next week!
still waiting to see some revised drawings, but with my notes, and pictures, they should be a pretty quick turn around.