Aug 21, 2010

vintage schoolhouse light

when csn contacted me and asked if i would like to 
review a product for them, i jumped at the opportunity.
the more i shop at csn stores, the more impressed i am with 
their selection. you could seriously stock your entire house
by shopping at csn stores. they carry everything from le creuset
for the kitchen, to dwell studio linens for the bedroom, 
and thomas paul pillows for your living room. 
they've got it all.
i am choosing to review this light:
it has great, classic lines, and retails for far less
than other variations of this same light i have seen elsewhere.
it will be replacing this light,
in the foyer of my rental house,
which i have been staring at for the last 2 years.
every time i look at it, i swear my eyeballs sting.
just a little.
(if the house wasn't a rental, this 
light fixture would have been replaced 
within days of moving in!)
anyway, when it arrives, i will be sure to take a picture
to show you what it looks like.
i have a sneaky suspicion that it's going to look better 
than the the one that's there now...

4 comments:

  1. i love that new light fixture! will definitely be an improvement from the old one!
    I think it will look great!
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that old one makes my eyes sting too...I totally understand changing that one out. The one you picked is super cute. It would look great in my laundry room; maybe I should get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me crazy, but I like the "before" better. I would just repair the crystals. I'm not into school house lighting (too industrial) but that's just my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lights! We actually just installed them in our kitchen remodel, they are gorgeous! The photo is very true to color with the brushed finish. We are very pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete