Jan 11, 2011

animal print in lonny + a peek at my favorite space

i loved the new issue of lonny,
and especially loved the little 
touches of zebra 
that i spotted on the cover 
and on pages 87,90, 91 100, 147,148 176, 178, 180.
i also spied quite a few cow hides 
and some leopard.
animal prints are alive and well!
i also enjoyed seeing the office of
designer bunny williams...

that light fixture is 
magnificant!
i also like the sisal rug, leopard rug,
and the matching urns in the window.
 love all the baskets
and the crisp white shelving.
and notice how there is art hanging above the door?
genius.
in house #6, i would love to hang a mirror
or a set of prints from a chain and a curtain rod,
just like the mirror here.
 striped hardwood floors!
love.
isn't  that green door fun?
all images via lonny.
***
oh, and if you would like to
see my favorite spot in my house,
stop by and visit
i am kicking off karen's new series
called "my favorite space."
check it out here.

8 comments:

  1. Such amazing photos and so much inspiration. I am a total lover of shelves and baskets.

    I stopped by from Karen's Strictly Simple Style and I am your follower.I just can't get enough of your ideas and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine having an office like Bunny's? Amazing... Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that office is gorgeous. The french doors and the exposed beams? I'm dying over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally swooning over the lamps and bench in the first image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i get a house with a dining room... the cowhide rug is happening in the dining room. No question. It WILL happen.

    wwww.temporarynest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a weakness for striped floors... I even did it in my own kitchen:

    http://refinddesign.blogspot.com/2010/10/kitchen-floor.html

    ReplyDelete