Jan 5, 2011

e-design plan-cally's study

cally recently hired me to help her
design the entire main floor of her home.
remember the fabric that i used as an inspiration?
well, here is the idea board 
for the study:
since most of the walls are going to be painted a fairly neutral

color, i wanted the study to have a slightly more moody and
masculine feel to it. the walls will be painted a light grey/blue,
and the ceiling will be painted a camel color.
 a fun mix of furnishings (including cally's existing chair that
 will be painted a muted mustard yellow)
will make this a relaxing and creative space.

 ***

interested in working together to make your space 
more functional and beautiful?
e-mail me at autumnclemons@yahoo.com.

9 comments:

  1. I really like the mix of textures you are including.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOH I can't WAIT to see the progress you make on her house! Please post pix along the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ese,
    i am really excited for cally too! she is planning on making redcorating her main floor a year-long process, so it will be a little slow-going, but i promise that as soon as she has a room done, i will post it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you cite the resources for the couch and bookshelves? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. greencanary,
    as a courtesy to my clients, i do not list the sources from their idea boards on my blog...but, if there is something that you are interested in, please email me and i will get you the info you need.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great inspiration board, autumn! i love the couch you selected (where is it from??) and throwing the dress in really gave me an idea of the mood & personality you're creating. i hope you'll share the finished pics with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know this mood board belong to you. I recently paced it in my inspiration file. I really like all the elements here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks mr. GWH!
    if you need to know where any of the items are from, feel free to email me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete