Jan 27, 2011

in progress: jen's library

do you remember my friend jen?
 if not, click here and here 
to see more of her house.
i have been slowly collaborating with jen 
on several rooms in her house,
including her 
 library...
aren't those doggie prints the cutest?
jen is a closeted designer....
we have a few finishing touches still left,
including window treatments,
(jen had been head over heels in love with 
this for-----ever, so we'll probably use it.)
accessories, 
and a something to perk up the ceiling.
we also just started working on her master bedroom,
which is going to be another fun project.
i will keep you posted as we
s-l-o-w-l-y make progress!

13 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous Autumn. Love all of the details and love those pops of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Oh how I wish that I could have a library in our home... and I so love the dark walls, especially with so much natural light in the room. I don't think there's one thing that I don't love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! Those doggie prints ar the cutest! Love the progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you had a hand in helping her with her home, it has your touch written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. Thanks for your last posting about the online shopping clubs. I made my first Joss & Main purchase today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely covet those checkerboard hardwood floors. We're in the midst of a huge remodel and I'm BEGGING my husband to let us do that to our entry way...... I just love your site. So inspiring! ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Where is that bench from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wall color with the hardwood floors and the touches of green. What wall paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hanging light fixture in the last pic is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the wall paint is onyx from ben moore.
    the tufted bench is the "tufted bench" from restoration hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the chandelier...where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. the chandelier is from shades of light....the deco glam chandelier.

    ReplyDelete