Feb 18, 2013

instagram randomness

the last few weeks have flown by at light speed. the selections for my new house have been in HIGH gear, and i have a lot to share with you, but first, i thought you might like a peek at the last few weeks via instagram...and iphone pics.



 considering  some lights at ikea.

 here is the light that i posted about last week. looks great in person too!

if you want to know 5 things about me that you didn't know, click here

 
paint samples with my little assistant.

 probably going to do a simple classic tile in the kids bathrooms.

 ugh. thigh deep in snow trying to hang up some exterior paint sample boards.

 got to see this little treat at parent teacher conferences...

 narrowing down carpet.

 cute rope mirror at hobby lobby...

 and a great looking hook with some fun details.

 family cleaning party at the new house!

 a foggy morning.

 more cleaning...

 and MORE cleaning.

 primer! this was very exciting.

 new chairs, rug and paint color for a clients office.

 selecting paint and tile for a clients new house.

and THIS is what has been keeping me busy the last week. my husband and i are installing ALL of the hardwood on the main floor ourselves.

want to see more?
you can follow me on instagram here:

5 comments:

  1. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?

    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

    Here is my weblog ... how do i get followers on pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Good luck installing your hardwood floors! But then again you guys are old hat at that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Good luck with all that flooring...it makes me tired for you just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For what it's worth, I have carpet like the sample on the right. I've put it in my last two homes and I love it. It has worn really well and cleans up beautifully with kids and a dog, but I mostly like the texture that it brings to rooms...like a sisal rug (and then I can layer area rugs over it)! Can't wait to see your choices!

    ReplyDelete