Jan 18, 2012

my dream foyer

layla grace is having a "pin it to win it" challenge, and i thought i would give it a try!
the challenge is to create a pinterest board of your dream foyer, using items from layla grace's
store. they have a pretty amazing selection, so it was pretty easy for me to come up with
my "dream foyer". apparently, my "dreams" are very expensive (i think this foyer would cost more
than the combined value of the last four cars i have driven!)....but, this is just for fun,
so i wasn't counting pennies...
you can click here to see my pinterest board, but just for fun, i threw them on a board for y'all:
(oh, and you have to picture this space with herringbone hardwood floors, a 10' coffered ceiling, and
wainscoting. cuz if yer gonna dream, dream BIG!)




entries are due this evening.
go here to read the rules, and start pinning your own dream foyer!

5 comments:

  1. It IS dreamy. :) So so pretty!!!

    Anna
    http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL. I have been loving that tray for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! I am getting ready to send mine in right now! Yours is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every single day, but have never left a comment until now. I just wanted to thank you for inspiring with your posts and the many different creations you share. It helps me make decisions for my own home.

    ReplyDelete