1. consider adding a mirror and a small dresser to create a dressing area inside your closet.
2. matching hangers make a closet look instantly neat and organized.
3. baskets are a great way to hide out of season clothes, and rarely used items.
4. adding a touch of green, like this preserved boxwood requires zero maintenance and makes your closet feel more like a room.
5. upgrading your lighting can be an instant pick-me-up for any room, especially a small area like a closet.
6. interesting hooks can make hanging up belts, robes or scarves a pleasure, and look pretty when not in use.
7. consider adding some pattern with wallpaper or an all-over stencil.