Apr 6, 2015

design plan: small office, two ways

it feels like forever since i have blogged, but with the one room challenge in full swing, i am feeling a BIT more motivated!

i LOVE the collaboration that happens with my pinterest board + phone call consultations. as my client and i narrow down the options that i have presented on the pinterest board, the feel of the room really starts to take shape. (and when the design board is added on, my clients get to SEE that vision!)

with this consultation, we were working on a small but highly functional built-in office off of the entry of my clients home. 

here are the two options we came up with:






interested in working together?
you can read more about my services here.
i still have openings in late april and may, but slow down during the summer months, so email me at autumnclemons@yahoo.com today if you'd like to schedule a consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment