Sep 16, 2012

affordable finds: target accent tables

i was browsing over at copy cat chic, and spotted this great table, available at target.com.

wire accent table

 i clicked over to target to see what other great stuff they have.
 take a look!

hexagonal accent table


metal and wood accent table

metal and round table


 a few more--not all of these are available online, but you might be licks enough to
spot them at your local target. (sorry for the miniature pictures!)

x-accent table

casual accent table


gray accent table



all items are on my affordable finds board already, so you can find them and re-pin them from there.
happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...so many great finds, Autumn! And I love the prices! Here's one of my faves I found the other day: http://www.target.com/p/espresso-end-table-to-desk-workstation-flip-out-with-storage/-/A-13907013
    I love the fact that it works double duty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought furniture from Target...great style. I'll have to try out the quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found one of these tables in the perfect green for my living room. Looks way more expensive in person than Target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome tables!All chic!Love the metal and round table!Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tables! I love it, your tables are gorgeous. I hope that i missing a lot..........Thank you for your kind of giving me a great weekened

    ReplyDelete