Feb 28, 2012

pretty details

a few more snippets of some pretty things i spotted at bennett galleries in knoxville....
isn't this nailhead trim to die for?
i love how it almost takes on an organic/floral feel.

and THIS detail is one of my faves. i love how little details like this can really add some serious awesomeness to a room.

i really liked this lamp, but what really caught my eye is the shade...

ooo-la-la!
i adore the subtle sheen difference between the shade and the trim. it's uber sophisticated
and so subtle. 

i have to admit that there are times when i get tired of seeing so much chevron, but this pillow
is in a class by itself. that linen! that velvet ribbon! SO pretty!
i think i NEED a pillow like this. 
not want. NEED.

another beautiful pillow---although i kinda chuckled to myself when i saw it.... and chuckled even harder when i saw the price tag.
i LOVE this fabric, it's one of my favorites. but as gorgeous as it is, it only runs about $30 a yard.
i could have bought 4 yards of fabric and then paid someone to make my pillow for the cost of this one.
you can buy the fabric here.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful store. I think I'd love to spend an afternoon in here. And I totally agree with you about the chevron pillow...it is the perfect blend of upscale and comfort. Looks like you're having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are always a breath of fresh air!
    Thank you for always keeping it "real" Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nailhead detailing and those pillows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete