Jun 15, 2010

idea board: boys playroom

kacey is empyting out a rarely used guest bedroom 
and transforming it 
into a playroom for her two little boys,
and asked for my help.
she wanted a fun space with lots of color,
tons of storage, a slightly masculine feel, 
and a convertible sofa/bed.

here's what i came up with for her:


paint:
BM "heavenly blue"



and did you get a close-up look at that picture
of the lego storm trooper?
sooo funny!
it's titled "emperial cutbacks"
my little man would LOVE it,
and i know kaceys' will too!
available here.


8 comments:

  1. That owl fabric is fabulous! I love the whole inspiration board

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and fabrics! Thanks for sharing that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that "Emperial Cutback" is fabulous! My ten year old would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice fabric choices! I've been eyeing them myself:-)

    This could also be a cool family room...Well, maybe without the owl fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see this! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything! great combo of patterns on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the star wars posters. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ecochic,
    aren't those star wars posters the best?
    they are available at imagekind.com

    ReplyDelete