Jun 29, 2010

wallpapers

it's no big secret that 
wallpaper is BACK.
in a BIG way.
last week, i received an e-mail from a client, 
who had spotted a wallpaper at this site that she loved.
of course i had to take a look for myself... and found some real beauties.
i would love to use one of these in my
home or a project.
i think i would pick...

or maybe even maybe this one.
love this one

and this one too!

of course,this one would look great as well!
and so would this one.
i don't think i have ever seen so many
great, affordable wallpapers in one place, ever!
i'm happy to have a new place to search for great wallpapers.
i'll be back...

6 comments:

  1. they are all amazing. I love the first one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so validated, the wallpaper I have in my dining room is one that you have included here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that mocha oval pretty - so pretty and classic and mellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first is my favorite, and another blogger just used it in her bathroom makeover! it think it's charmaine, from "my best friend craig" . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the light blue faux bois! Divine.

    Kelli
    http://houseofjoleigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete