May 31, 2011

affordable find: outdoor maze rug

i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! we had a lovely time
visiting my brother and his family...we arrived home last night to a house
that was 50 degrees inside! when is it going to start to feel like summer?!
maybe this will help:
5'3" x 7'7"
$225

6'7" x 9'6"
$100

the great thing about indoor/outdoor rugs is that they are so versatile.
i love to use them indoors in high traffic/high mess areas like
entrys and breakfast rooms. 
happy shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Love that! Great for a kitchen too!
    Wish I was in your weather... we hit 98 degrees today and there is no sign of a break in the heat......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! My outdoor rug got into a fight with the weed-eater/my husband last weekend, so I've been looking for a replacement. :) Stylish and a great price!

    ReplyDelete